Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gluten-free Chocolate Seashell Teacakes

This morning my Grandma gave me a new cake pan for my aunt's birthday.  She told me to test the new pan with her gluten-free chocolate cake mix.  So, I did!  




1 package of Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 c. oil
3/4 c. milk






First, preheat the oven to 350F.  Spray the pan with cooking spray.  Place chocolate cake mix in a medium-sized mixing bowl.  Add milk, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, and oil.  Mix all ingredients.








Place about 1 tablespoon of the batter in each of the shapes in the pan.  Slide pan in oven.  Bake for 14 min.  Take the pan from the oven and let cool for 1 min.  Carefully, remove each teacake from the pan and place on a cooling rack.


 I only made one batch and the rest I baked in a normal pan.  They tasted great even though they were gluten-free!   My Grandma loved them too!  I can't wait to make some more for my aunt's birthday!!!  :)






                                                                   Final Product!!!!

1 comment: